Teaching Associate Professor/Advisor
213A Coker Hall
- BIOL 252 Fundamentals of Human Anatomy and Physiology (Fall & Spring)
- BIOL 202 Introduction to Genetics and Molecular Biology (Fall)
- BIOL 220 Molecular Genetics
- BIOL 395H Undergraduate Research for Honors Students (Fall and Spring)
- BIOL 445 Cancer Biology (Fall)
Summer 22 office hours
Feel free to email me at email@example.com throughout the summer for any question about biology. We can set up a meeting in person or through zoom, or simply correspond through email.
I am your Biology departmental faculty advisor.
My advisor position is complementary to general academic advising (those advisors who work in the Steele building).
I am here to assist you with questions regarding the Biology major. I’ll be happy to help you with course planning, understanding the requirements of the Biology major, career decisions (e.g. grad school or med school?), BS Vs. BA , and any other concerns you might have.
For additional information on Biology advising, please visit our Undergraduate Advising section.
I’d like to invite you to meet with me with any questions you might have about the biology major. In addition to my office hours (see above), you are more than welcome to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to meeting you soon!